Dereli DAF Brake Series
A quality range of Current Supply Brakes.
Areas of Application:
Offset Printing Machine
- Noise level is <70 Db for brakes
- For motors of different sizes, high braking torque has been provided
- Electromagnetic coils are enfolded to coil moulds, which are made of heatproof material and protected with epoxy (coil insulation range is H-180°)
- All mechanical parts are electrolysed and protected against corrosion
- In brakes long-life. high coefficient of friction and asbestos free brake pads are used
- Brake coil bodies are manufactured from GGG42 sphrocasting which reduces hysteresis losses to minimum
- Brakes are designed to be used in all types of motors by changing intermediate connection flanges
- Brakes can operate in every position
- All mechanical parts are processed in CNC workbenches
- All brakes are designed consistent to microswitch, proxyswitch and encoder assembly
- Brakes are manufactured as 24 VDC special requests
- Brakes are manufactured in DAF models between 8Nm to 480Nm torque levels.